Binbox Resources: 3 Data Centers in Romania: Bucharest, Cluj and Ploiesti
About our Data Centers
The 3 Data Center facilities feature high-end technical equipment, redundancy for all components which are helping to ensure uninterrupted service.
Data Center in Bucharest
- N+1 redundancy according to Tier 3 standard for power supply.
- Total installed power 480 kw x 2 power lines for redundancy.
- Two automatic diesel generators, one for each line.
- Battery bank with 108 pieces, 100Ah capacity for each battery.
- Two 40 kVA UPS systems for cooling pumps / 20 kVA UPS systems for indoor units of cooling units.
- Two heating pumps and an ice pillar to help the main cooling systems.
- One wind turbine with 2 kw power - produces power for auxiliary systems & 80 x 250 W (20 kw) photovoltaic panels - energy that compensates for the increase in consumption on very hot days.
- Steel reinforced HRack: maximum capacity 45 units (42 units are usable for IT equipment), depth: 1000 mm, Width: standard 19 ".
- Rack Power Supply System (PDU): Two dual-phase PDUs at 400V are available for each rack - Maximum power 11 kw redundancy / rack, each PDU is equipped with 24 IEC13 outlets and 6 IEC19 outlets.
- External water cooling system: 3 x 300 kw units for the stand-alone cooling system.
- Compressor system, fans and other redundant components, N+1 (in accordance with Tier-3 standard).
Data Center in Cluj Disaster recovery/back-up
- Efficient from the energy point of view.
- IT infrastructure and self-sustainable telecom.
- Innovative monitoring and security system.
- Full range of Data Center services (collocation spaces and virtualization platform available).
- More than 325 Km/200 Mi in a straight line from Bucharest
- Easy access to the highway, railway and international airport.
- Office space arranged for business continuity.
- Fixed monthly rates, most services are only activated in case of disaster/not initial investment Compatible with ISO 22301.
Data Center in Ploiesti
- The operating environment is provided by the air conditioning system, N+1 redundancy with synchronized control of in-line cooling units.
- Redundant power supply with a total installed power of 100 kw.
- Electrical protection against electric current drops: automatic diesel generators, battery bank with 32 pieces / bench, 100Ah capacity for each battery.
- We have 10 hardened steel racks: maximum 47 units, depth 1200 mm, standard width 19 ".
- Rack Power System (PDU): For each rack, 2 x PDUs per 3 phases at 400V, maximum 11 kw redundancy/rack power, each PDU being equipped with 24 IEC13 outlets and 6 IEC19 outlets.
About our Virtualization Platforms
Virtualization is a technology that shares and allocates the hardware resources of a server in multiple "virtual machines" (VM), an operation that allows an average resource usage rate of 10 times greater. Through virtualization, hardware turns into software and creates the ability to run multiple operating systems simultaneously on a single computer.
Virtualization Platform in Bucharest
- BIS server system CISCO UCS
- 5 chassis - each equipped with 8 blades
- Processing power installed ≈ 1800 VCPU
- Memory installed 6144 GB
- Data storage system HPE 3PAR 7400 Enterprise with redundant controller with usable capacity of 200 TB (250 TB in total)
Virtualization Platform in Ploiesti
- Technical specifications of the blade server system CISCO UCS
- 6 chassis equipped with 8 blades each
- Processing power installed around 48 balls * 64 VCPU results 3072 VCPU
- Memory installed: 48 blades x 256 RAM resulting 12,288 GB
- EMC VNX 5400 data storage system with a total usable capacity of 50 TB (Raid4 + 1 flash, SAS Raid4+1, nlsas Raid4+2, each disk has a hot spare on every 30 discs )
- Data storage system: sas/flash/nlsaa disk mix - 58.95/14.74/26.32